photo Jane Richmond_zpsux4wawxl.png

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Georgia

I was so excited when I had the opportunity to meet Felicia Lo and all of her SweetGeorgia yarn at Fibres West in March. It was so difficult to decide what to buy and I definitely see more SweetGeorgia yarn in my future.

It took me ages to decide what to buy, I even enlisted 3 friends to help in the decision making process, by the time we had figured it out Felicia had already sold out of the Tough Love Sock in Cayenne.

...Georgia is now finished, blocked, buttoned, and ready to wear. I am so excited to finally be able to add this garment to my wardrobe.

As usual you can buy it over on Ravelry, or from my Etsy Shop, or directly from my blog...

Sizes
To Fit Bust: 28(32, 36, 40, 44, 48)

Gauge

26 sts and 34 rows = 4 in over st st

Materials
  • 3(3, 3, 4, 4, 5) x 115g skeins of SweetGeorgia Tough Love Sock yarn in Cayenne. 1275(1275, 1275, 1700, 1700, 2125) yds
  • 3.5 mm circular needle (length should be equal to or larger than the bust size you intend to make)
  • 3.5 mm dpns, set of 4
  • Yarn Needle
  • Waste Yarn
  • 10(10, 10, 11, 11, 11) Small Buttons
Finished Measurements
Bust: 27(31, 34, 39, 42, 46) in circumference
Top Arm: 9.23(10.15, 11.1, 12.6, 13.5, 14.8) in circumference
Garment Length: 21(21, 21, 23.25, 23.25,
23.25) in
Sleeve Length (from underarm): 18.5(19, 19, 19.5, 19.5, 20) in




{Yum}

15 comments:

  1. Love the design Jane - the neckline, the raglan sleeves, the details. I have just downloaded the pattern and can hardly wait to find the perfect yarn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this sweater!! I've been meaning to try this yarn, too. It looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As everyone else has already said.... I LOVE IT! amazing colour, gets me so excited for the fall. yippeee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh my word! The cardigan looks amazing on you. Beautiful design. I love tiny tiny stitches... :) I'm so happy you came to visit me at FibresWest!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty!! I love the spicy colour, and the yoke detail is just perfect. Great design!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I've been dithering cardi patterns lately -- think this might be the perfect choice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So stylish and feminine, yet casual = perfect! This will go in my favorites to make after the baby fat goes bye-bye ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Georgia is absolutely gorgeous!! Well done! I can't wait to cast this one on...but first, I must acquire some (more) SweetGeorgia...

    I'm excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another home run Jane - it's both sweet and spicy at the same time and looks gorgeous on you. I'll definitely be adding this one to my queue.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Georgia is beautiful - and worthy of those smaller needles!

    ReplyDelete